Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a beautiful day!


On days like this I love being a sahm. It is so sunny and warm outside, how can one not have a good day? Woody and I took the bus to town and had an enjoyable chat with a little boy named Wyatt (5) and his mom who were also on the number 16. We woke up late so I packed Woody's favorite breakfast, oatmeal with blueberries mixed in, and raced to the bus stop. We are very lucky that our bus service is free! AFter we transferred to the 1x that would take us to Pacific Grove we walked over to Monarch knitting to pick up a few buttons for the hooded tunics that I am making for myself and Woodland. Woody got a cool redwood tree and I got an abolone shell button. I will post pictures of these sweaters soon! Next I went to my chiropractic appointment and Woody hung out with Donny at the italian cafe for lunch. Everyone was in jolly spirits as the sunshine and warm air was a nice break from the recent storms.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooo! I think I recognize that bag! I'm so glad you like it still!!!

    ReplyDelete