Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Laundryhead


You are probably wondering.. Laundryhead? Well, let me explain.
Do you even know how difficult is to get a decent username on gmail? My first choice, Littlebird was taken and so were my next 15 or so choices so I just plain gave up rather than have the username lilbird.najd.07-melissa. Something about that username just doesn't ring for me.

Well, as usual Donny, Woodland and I were dancing around the living room to some Elton John or was it John Denver? Always one to ham it up to get an extra giggle out of my baby, mid dance I twirled over to the laundry basket full of clean yet slightly wrinkled clothes and with great finesse dumped it on my head. Woody and Donny busted out laughing and before someone else on the planet took my username I typed in Laundryhead and guess what? I got it!

1 comment:

  1. Laundryhead!!! LOL - I love it!!

    I am sooo impressed with your blog; a green xmas; tours of the aquarium; and photos for Anika to see her buddy. Anika and I went through checking out what you and the Woodster were up to. We'll be checking back.

    Next time you go to Monarch Knitting let me know I'll head down there to meet you. Perhaps we can hold an impromptu knitting circle across the street at the park. -I can make progress on the two rows I have for the hat I am making for Anika ;)

    ReplyDelete